Seeking a seasoned and polished leader to create and execute the future vision for revenue cycle components of a nationally leading long-term care EHR. The Product Manager is responsible for achieving and maintaining market leadership for their product line, serving in a critical and visible organizational leadership role and as an internal and external spokesperson.
- Create and execute a vision to win in the marketplace as part of broader organizational strategy
- Translate customer problems and market needs into new product enhancements that exceed expectations
- Own strategy and execution for parts of EHR business model including Pricing & Packaging
- Prioritize and manage innovation team product roadmap and multi-generation product plans to define and communicate a product line’s future development over a 12-36-month span, including setting client expectations
- Deep and thorough understanding of the competitive landscape
- Successfully plan and lead new product launches from inception to post-launch evaluation
- Define the key value proposition and positioning for assigned products
- Only candidates with prior long-term care experience and extensive knowledge will be considered
- Experience with Revenue Cycle Management, 3-5 years’ experience with Accounts Receivable and Claims submission in a healthcare environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively with external partners in addition to external clients
- Experience with electronic health record software.
- Clear and direct approach with an emphasis on bottom-line progress
- Ability to organize and drive teams to success, regardless of formal roles and titles
- Excellent communication skills with various audiences including peer groups, customers, senior management, current and potential partners and the industry at large
- Bachelor’s degree required field; Master’s degree a plus
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.