Your team and project manager have spent countless hours working with staff across the organization, taking necessary steps to build a tailored healthcare IT solution and have thoroughly tested the system.
When it comes time for activation, having a highly experienced on-site go-live support team in place will decrease management headaches in the following ways:
- Acts as an extension of your management staff, serving as a single point of contact for all departments (can also assign additional go-live team members when necessary — at no additional charge)
- Provides superior elbow-to-elbow activation support through Alego’s targeted methodology
- Directs communication across the organization
- Augments clinical staff so that their focus during the go-live is building solid workflow processes and attending to patient needs
- Focuses on system usability to promote user adoption and retention
Alego Health’s go-live support experts can assist with virtually any software application or other related hardware. We provide clinical or nonclinical consultants, depending on your project needs, and can support any size healthcare organization.
To find out how Alego Health can help your organization streamline healthcare IT processes and improve patient care through modern technology, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.